Saint Soldier International School is a co-educational school that prepares the
the all India Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE for
and XII. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creed, or social
minimum age for Play Way is two (2) years and for Pre-Nursery it is three (3)
name of the child may be registered for admission to classes Pre-Nursery to XII
an online form. Parents should complete all formalities for admission within
working days after Registration; however, it is important to note that
not automatically guarantee admission.
Admission is provided subject to the vacancies available, and all classes have four sections only.
ADMISSION TO PLAYWAY AND PRE-NURSERY
I. Admission to Play way and Pre-Nursery will be on a first come first serve
II. Documents required (Play way & Pre-Nursery):
• Photograph of the child
• Birth Certificate from the “Registrar of Births” as proof of age
• Proof of residence: Aadhaar Card/Passport/Utility bill
• Aadhaar card of the child
• Blood group report of the child
• Photograph of parents/guardians
ADMISSION TO NURSERY TO XII
I. Admissions to all these classes will be made only in the event of vacancies
available. Vacancies can be checked with the school office.
II. Admissions to classes Nursery to VIIIth are done on a first come first served basis and are based on the previous class results.
III. Admissions to classes IX and XI are based on previous class results and an admission test. Admissions to classes X and XII are based on results of the previous class, an admission test and subject to permission from CBSE.
IV. Documents required (Nursery to XII):
• Photograph of child
• Birth Certificate from the “Registrar of Births”
• Proof of residence: Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Utility bill
• Aadhaar card of Child
• Blood Group Report
• Photograph of parents/ guardians
• Copy of Progress Report card/DMC of last school attended, duly attested by the Principal.
• Transfer Certificate (TC)/School Leaving Certificate in original, duly attested by the authority of the respective board (if other than CBSE) and a copy of the registration card attested by the Principal of the last school attended.
• Evidence of achievement(s) in sports, to avail the weightage assigned to sports (for admission).
Once parents/guardians meet all the requirements of the admission process, and the child successfully secures admission, it automatically means that both parents/guardians and the child(ren) completely accept all the rules and regulations (including current and future amendments).
Disputes, if any, are subject to U.T. Chandigarh jurisdiction