School Accounts Office: Parents can contact the accounts office to get any information related to school fees by calling 0172-5024737 or email at email@example.com
1. Fee Structure & Payment Schedule
Fee to be Paid at the time of admission
|Fee Head||Students Seeking admission in PlayWay, Pre-Nursery and +1||Old Students Seeking admission in +1||Students Seeking admission to other classes|
Examination Fee Rs.810/- to be paid in the month of November.
Tuition Fee for Play Way, Pre-Nursery, Nursery & KG.
|Pre-Nursery, Nursery & KG||14364|
Fee Payment Schedule
|1st||April to June||10th April|
|2nd||July to September||10th July|
|3rd||October to December||10th October|
|4th||January to March||10th January|
Tuition Fee for Classes I TO XII
|I to V||5289|
|VI to VIII||5391|
|IX & X||5715|
|XI & XII(Arts)||6758|
|XI & XII(Commerce)||6833|
|XI & XII(Medical)||7433|
|XI & XII(Non-Medical)||7433|
Day Boarding Charges
• Day boarding available for classes Play Way to VIIIth.
|12 pm to 2 pm||1050/- per month|
|2 pm to 5 pm||2150/- per month|
|12 pm to 5 pm||2450/- per month|
Fee Payment Schedule
1. School fees should be paid by the 10th of each month.
In case 10th happens to be bank holiday the fee will be accepted on the next
working day without late fee fine.
2. Fee for the months of May and June to be paid by 10th May.
3. Fee for the months of February and March to be paid by 10th February.
2. Mode of Payment
• Online via the School App:Parents may pay school fees online by downloading the “Saint Soldier School” application from Play Store on Android devices and the School Pad App on App Store on Apple devices. After downloading input 887711 as the School Code.
• Through the School Website: You may also visit our school website www.ssis.ac.in and click on online fee payment.
In both cases, the User ID is P followed by Admission number and Password is school pad. Parents have the option to change password.
• By Cheque:Cheques are to be drawn in favor of “SAINT SOLDIER INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL” with the admission number, name of the student, class, and telephone number on the back of the cheque. Payments by cheque/draft without a late fee will be accepted up to the 7th of the Month. In case a payment is made by cheque and the cheque is dishonored, a penalty of Rs. 250/- (over and above the late fee fine) will become applicable.
• At school counter: Parents can pay the fees at the school counter through EFTPOS. Payment can be made through debit/credit cards only.
Cash payment is not accepted.
3. Fee Rules
• It is the obligation of the parents to pay the school fees/dues on time. The school does not send any reminders to pay the fee, and non-payment of school fees on time can attract penalties; and even the name of the child can be struck off from the school roll. The school cannot be blamed for any negligence of parents/guardians in any case.
• No Partial fee will be accepted.
• Fee concessions/discounts cannot be claimed as a right.
• The school reserves the right to increase the fees, whenever needed.
• School fees are to be paid for every month of the calendar year (12 months). Even students of Class XI joining in July/August shall pay the fees for twelve (12) months i.e., from April onwards.
• The second sibling enrolled with the School will be given a rebate of Rs. 3000 in admission charges and Rs. 5000 in security money.
• Fees are to be paid by the 10th of every month, failing which, a penalty of Rs. 20/- shall be levied per day, from the 11th day of the month. Further, the name of the student will be struck off the roll on the last working day of the month without giving any notice. He/She will not be allowed to attend the classes and not be allowed to take the unit/term/final examination.
• The student will be readmitted only on the payment of arrears and a readmission fee of Rs. 5000 as per the school rules.
• An examination fee of Rs.750/- is to be paid in the month of November.
• If a parent wants to withdraw a child/children the application(s) for withdrawal must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Transfer Certificate will be issued within seven working days of the request for withdrawal subject to clearance of all pending dues.
• A duplicate Transfer Certificate/Report Card etc. can be issued on payment, as per School Rules.
5. FEE REFUND RULES
If parents wish to withdraw a child, the following refund policy will apply:
• Fifty percent of the admission fee will be refunded only if the application for withdrawal is made within fifteen days from the date of admission.
• The application for withdrawal is to be made before the start of the new month; if the application is made later then the fees for the month must be paid.
• Those who wish to withdraw in the month of May (before the summer vacations) must pay the fee for the month of June as well.
• Those who wish to withdraw after the academic session must inform the school in writing by 15th March; failing which, the fee for the next month will be charged.
• If the fee payment is made for the whole session, or in excess for any reason, and application of withdrawal is submitted anywhere in the middle of the session, the excess fee will be refunded. The yearly discount provided for payment of the fee for the entire year will not be applicable in this case.
Note: If the monthly fee is paid for the whole session (April-March) and the application of withdrawal is submitted in September, then the monthly fee from October to March will be refunded.